Friday 19 October 2012

Day Three

Today was incredible, we knew that we would not be able to stay long because we had to go to Everton to work with GAG (The Greaty Arts Group) being filmed for the 24 Hours in the NHS programme. http://greatyartsgroup.com/

It was more like a flying visit in between picking up equipment from Brightmoon Media in the Hahnemann, mini-dv tapes from a shop in Speke and making sure everything was charged and ready.

A group of ladies were being taught dance by Mrs Liu, they were standing at the top end of the hall near the stage holding brightly coloured scarves and metallic brightly coloured umbrellas. I stood in the middle of the hall, grabbed a camera and turned it on. 



The music started and all the ladies came dancing towards me twirling their brightly coloured metallic brollies. Mrs Liu grabbed my belt and pulled me back at the same speed as the ladies. Each one smiled in to the camera and waved their scarves.

They had another go, this time I thought I would kneel down to get the top of the stage in and to stop the lactic acid in my arm stinging. The music started and once again they came towards me like synchronised swimmers (without the water).


Time for photographs all gathered around the camera and then we left.

This is the best little bit of filming I have done for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment